For the first time, following surged use and a recovering market for digital advertisements, Snapchat has just posted $100 billion on market value this year. Social media stock has soared.
Social media firms saw their income rise as home-stuck customers spent more time on their platforms, and spent on digital advertising leaped back from their first decline last year. In the fourth quarter, Snapchat’s active daily users grew to 265 million, up 22% over the previous year.
- Alia Bhatt Falls Prey to Deepfake Video Scandal Following Rashmika Mandanna, Katrina Kaif, and Kajol
- Tragic Honor Killing in Kohistan: Family Murders Young Girl Over Viral Video
- Aliza Sehar Reveals Key Details About the Man Behind Her Controversial Video Leak
- Caretaker PM Anwaar-ul-Haq Kakar confirms timely elections
- Heartbreaking Loss: Tragedy Strikes as Meera Antony, Daughter of Music Icon Vijay Antony, Passes Away