PCB announces ticket prices for 6th edition PSL 2021. The sales of online tickers will begin on Wednesday, February 17, 2021, at 10:00 PST.
According to a press release, fans can order tickets at www.bookme.pk or by calling Bookme on 03137786888. Those who buy tickets online can also select their favorite enclosures and seats.
The prices for 30 of the 34 matches will play from February 20 to March 16 have confirmed by PCB. While the denominations of the qualifying tickets, two eliminators and the finals, are due to play from March 18 to March 22. “It will confirm later,” said the statement.
According to the National Command and Operations Center (NCOC) guidelines, only 20 percent of spectators allowed to enter the stadium for each match. Meanwhile, the government’s coronavirus standard operating procedure (SOP) for viewers will follow strictly, the press release said.
Procedure for purchasing tickets
Those who call the Bookme hotline to buy their tickets must enter their CNIC (Computerized National ID) number.
“As soon as PCB announces ticket prices are confirmed, customers receive a symbolic token number in order to make payments at the nearest Jazzcash / Easypaisa shop,” the statement said. “After confirming payment, the buyer receives an electronic ticket code along with a QR code which can be used to print tickets or display an SMS on the entrance point on match day.”
Reserved enclosures for families
To encourage families to attend the event, the PCB has reserved specific enclosures at the National Stadium and Gaddafi Stadium.
However at the National Stadium, enclosures reserved for the families include: Hanif Mohammad (VIP Enclosure), Wasim Akram (Premium Enclosure), Zaheer Abbas, Iqbal Qasim and Nasimul Ghani Enclosures (First-Class Enclosures), and Intikhab Alam Enclosure (General).
Meanwhile, the family enclosures at the Gaddafi Stadium include: Fazal Mahmood (VIP Enclosure), Saeed Anwar (Premier Enclosure), Abdul Qadir (First-Class Enclosure) and Nazar, Quaid, Zaheer Abbas and Majid Khan (General Enclosure).
SOPs for spectators (as approved by the NCOC):
- Personal hygiene
- Hand hygiene with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Use of hand sanitisers with high percentages of alcohol (70%) or other product
- Sneezing and coughing into tissues or the crook of one’s elbow – disposal and cleaning hands afterwards
- Avoid touching one’s face and nose
- Spitting is banned within the stadium
- Medical masks must wear by everyone while in the stadium. Enough medical masks have secured for the crowd to ensure a risk-free environment for everyone in the stadium.
Code of conduct
- Spectators must wear a mask that covers their face before entering through the gates, and continue to wear it while sitting in the stands. No mask, No entry.
- Make sure you are familiar with the entrance gate in advance by asking a member of the management / security team at the main stadium gate
- Spectators should not come to the game if they have COVID-19 symptoms, are uncomfortable, or if they have recently had close contact with someone who has symptoms or has tested positive.
- If you develop symptoms at any stage, notify the nearest management representative immediately. The board retains its approval rights
- At all times and in all parts of the world, observe social distancing and avoid close contact with other people who are not in your support circle.
- You must remain in place at all times unless you need to use the bathroom or leave the stadium. In such cases, contact the board and security officers at each booth
- When crossing the line, turn your back if you have to pass other spectators to avoid face-to-face contact
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the disinfectant provided and use the toilet to wash your hands whenever possible
- Please follow the respiratory label – always cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
Distance between seating
- There are two seats between two people or each group.
- The group can only consist of one household to ensure social distancing.
- Lines between consecutive rows are left free to provide social distancing.