If you frequently use Twitter on your iPhone and have observed that the programme constantly signing you out, you are not alone. Many users have found bug when using the Twitter app on iOS 15. They get logged out even when they haven’t done anything.
You haven’t hacked, fear not. According to a message from Twitter Support, this appears to be a bug that is logging out iOS 15 users. The firm has acknowledged the issue and is working on a patch. But has not specified when it will have issued.
Users of iOS 15 can still use the app, but if they have logged out after relaunching it, there is nothing they can do about it. Until Twitter fixes this issue, you can use third-party Twitter apps to obtain an uninterrupted experience.
Those who insist on using the official app will have to wait until a fix has released.
- Malware Targets Vaccine Manufacturers
- Web Version of WhatsApp Gets Sticker Maker
- Twitter Tests New Livestream Shopping Feature
- Italy imposes fines on Apple and Amazon over the Beats headphones
- AirPod Case: Woman Inadvertently Ingests AirPod Instead Of Painkiller
- A Canadian teen arrested for stealing $36 million in cryptocurrency via SIM swap attack