Kanye West has apologised to Drake for their decade-long dispute. Video posted by music executive J Prince shows Kanye West reading a message to Drake on his phone.
“I made this video to address the continuing back and forth between myself and Drake,” he says in his message. We’ve both had our say and it’s time to move on.”
The objective of sharing the two biggest albums of the year live in Los Angeles is to free Larry Hoover, Ye explained.
It will also show people how much more we can do when we put our pride aside and work together.
“I met with @kanyewest last night in Htown in the Rothko Chapel,” J Prince wrote on Twitter. I hadn’t planned to meet him there.
“I visited with Ye to convey my brother Larry Hoover’s wish for peace between them. He appreciated it because no one had ever sat him down and explained things to him the way I did. I look forward to us all working together to elevate our communities globally.”
- Uncovering the Roots of Pakistan’s Political Instability
- ChatGPT: A Well-Engineered AI Program, But Not Necessarily Revolutionary, says Meta’s chief AI scientist
- OpenAI has released a paid version of ChatGPT Professional
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Clears Up Misconceptions Surrounding GPT-4: A Closer Look at Release Date and Capabilities
- Google Rushed to Develop AI Chatbot Search in Response to OpenAI’s ChatGPT Launch