Meghan Markle was recently criticised for ‘cornering’ Queen Elizabeth with the Congress letter.
Royal analyst Daniela Elser made these assertions in a new column for news.com.au, citing Meghan’s “more evident political ambitions.” “a growing issue.”
Meghan Markle can be as vociferous and passionate as she wants, and that’s great, but the Duchess of Sussex is intended to keep silent.
She added, “Given the likelihood of the mother-of-two abandoning her ambitions on this front, the Queen is in a bind when it comes to their titles.”
It is unclear whether Her Majesty will be forced to respond if either or both Sussexes continue to promote their political agendas.
- People criticised Pakistani singer Ali Zafar over his controversial photo
- Bollywood Mr. Perfect Aamir Khan challenged the Indian cricket players
- Leading Pakistani actress Rabia Butt spoke in favor of Jemima Goldsmith
- Federal Cabinet passed Election Amendment Bill 2022
- An official was fined for not disclosing the former prime minister’s abroad gifts