Kim Kardashian killed the fashion game as she stepped out in the city following the allegations of her dating with Peter Davidson. She wore sky-high boots and a lace-up top.
On Tuesday night, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star was spotted enjoying a dinner night out in New York City with her friends.
The 41-year-old wore a black spandex outfit, which she accessorised with a pair of elegant blue thigh-high boots.
Kim Kardashian dazzled the cameras as she walked out of her hotel in a long-length Balenciaga coat.
She accessorised her warm night-out attire with black sunglasses, leather gloves, and a furry handbag to complete the look.
When she was sighted outside her hotel earlier in the day, she was wearing a lovely jumpsuit with a very little handbag, which was a significant design statement. This is not the first time the diva has set major fashion goals.
- Queen Elizabeth got huge cheer and applause at Royal Windsor Horse Show
- Stage set for PTI Jalsa in Swabi today
- Rana Sanaullah asks Imran Khan to share details of life threat
- Prince Harry and Meghan must reveal royal secrets to stay in Hollywood, says experts
- Govt releases pricing announcement for petroleum products