For the first time, following surged use and a recovering market for digital advertisements, Snapchat has just posted $100 billion on market value this year. Social media stock has soared.
Social media firms saw their income rise as home-stuck customers spent more time on their platforms, and spent on digital advertising leaped back from their first decline last year. In the fourth quarter, Snapchat’s active daily users grew to 265 million, up 22% over the previous year.
- PM Shehbaz Sharif announces relief package of Rs 28bn on increase in petrol price
- Govt to announce relief package for motorcyclists, rickshaw drivers
- Well-known mountaineer Ali Raza Sadpara passed away
- PM Shehbaz to travel Turkey next week to strengthen bilateral ties
- No agreement with establishment: Imran Khan