- Jisoo from Blackpink revealed her childhood dream jobs in an interview with Teen Vogue.
- She wanted to be a painter, doctor, and basketball player, but didn’t pursue any of them.
- Jisoo is now promoting her solo album Me and its hit title track Flower.
Blackpink’s Jisoo has been making headlines with her solo debut album, Me, and its hit title track, Flower.
But in a recent interview with Teen Vogue, the singer opened up about her childhood dream jobs and why she didn’t pursue them.
Here’s a closer look at what she revealed.
- Jisoo’s first dream job was to be a painter. However, she found drawing to be too difficult and decided against pursuing it further.
- Her next dream was to become a doctor, but the amount of studying required made her reconsider. She ultimately decided against pursuing it.
- Jisoo’s last dream job was to become a basketball player, but her height became a hindrance to pursuing it as a career.
- Despite not pursuing her childhood dreams, Jisoo has found success as a K-pop star. Her solo debut album has been receiving positive reviews, and she continues to shine as a member of Blackpink.
Did Jisoo pursue any of her childhood dream jobs?
No, Jisoo did not pursue any of her childhood dream jobs. She found drawing to be too difficult to become a painter, studying to become a doctor was too overwhelming, and her height prevented her from pursuing basketball as a career.
What is Jisoo’s solo debut album called?
Jisoo’s solo debut album is called Me.
How has Jisoo’s solo debut album been received?
Jisoo’s solo debut album has been receiving positive reviews.