As the former couple battle it out in court, Angelina Jolie is said to have left Brad Pitt with a “big shadow hanging over him,” according to reports.
According to a source who spoke to US Weekly, the actor is attempting to “be positive.”
“Brad is putting in the effort and remaining as optimistic as he possibly can right now,”
As of right now, the actor does not consider dating to be a “priority” at this time.
“He’s simply not mentally prepared at this time, and he has no idea when he will be.”
Following his attorneys’ filing of a petition with the California Supreme Court for a review of the actor’s ongoing custody battle with his ex-wife, the actor’s situation has come to light.
Judge John Ouderkirk was disqualified from the custody case following an opinion submitted by three appeal courts, which resulted in the filing of the new petition.
The petition claims that rejecting Ouderkirk “essentially upended the constitutionally allowed provisional judgement system in California.
Pitt filed a legal challenge to a decision that gave Angelina Jolie a significant victory in her custody battle.
An appeals court in California this month upheld a lower court’s decision to disqualify the private judge Brad Pitt and his ex-wife Angelina Jolie appointed more than four years ago to oversee their divorce and heated custody battle. Brad Pitt has asked for a rehearing of the decision.
- Jazz Monthly Package: Uninterrupted Connectivity and Great Value!
- Intelligence Bureau Urges Enhanced Security for State Buildings Ahead of Imran Khan’s Release
- Imran Khan Expresses Concerns about Possible Arrest Again
- NAB Declares Shehbaz Sharif, Son Hamza and Others Innocent in Rs7 Billion Money Laundering Case
- PTI Leaders Ali Muhammad Khan and Senator Ejaz Chaudhry Arrested in Crackdown Following Imran Khan’s Arrest